Our veterinary techs performs a wide variety of animal nursing duties under the direction of our licensed veterinarians. We are in need of a vet tech who embodies a strong work ethic, effective communication skills to interact with both pet owners and coworkers, and enjoys working with animals.
Some typical vet tech responsibilities for our office include:
- Performing diagnostic tests and x-rays
- Preparing animals and instruments for surgery
- Administering medications, vaccines, and treatments
- Providing emergency first aid or general nursing care
- Observing and reporting on the behavior and condition of animals
- Restraining animals for examination or treatment
- Administering anesthesia and assisting during medical procedures
- Collecting and recording animal case histories
- Educating animal owners on home care
- Assisting veterinarians and scientists in biomedical research
EXPERIENCE IS A MUST! NO EXCEPTIONS.
*SALARY IS BASED ON EXPERIENCE.